Request your personal data from UK Visas and Immigration

If you need to see your own information or on someone else's behalf which is kept by the Home Office, then you should make a Subject Access Request. You can download the form to do a Subject Access Request by clicking the link below:


The Home Office charge 10.00 to provide a copy of the data held on file by them and they aim to provide the data within 40 days of the request being made to them.

*The above article was extracted from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/requests-for-personal-data-uk-visas-and-immigration

More News    


Contact Us

+  Greenfields Solicitors
    6 Market Parade
    Winchester Road
    London N9 9HF

+  Tel: 020 8884 1166


Developed by Enhance Technologies - eteck
Pk - UK