Visas to UK

There are visit visas to the UK including spouse visas, fiancée, civil partnership, settlement visas, Tier points based system visa to allow a person to enter the UK to work or study and dependant visas. To make an application outside of the UK, a person must complete the relevant visa application form and submit this to their nearest British Embassy along with specific documents for their visa to be processed. In order for a person to lawfully enter the UK, they must be granted ‘Entry Clearance’.

Greenfields Solicitors assist people from all over the world to lawfully enter and live in the UK. Whatever your needs in immigration law, we can help.

We offer telephone advice or consultations at our London offices so that you receive accurate, helpful advice when you need it most. We charge a fee of just £60.00 for a consultation with an experienced immigration solicitor.



Contact Us

+  Greenfields Solicitors
    6 Market Parade
    Winchester Road
    London N9 9HF

+  Tel: 020 8884 1166